Where everything seems blah blah blah....

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The Journey - Year 3

Exactly 2 years ago, I was very excited for my first day at work. My first work that is. I was this college graduate who is very eager to venture into the IT corporate world. Then the rest is history......

Two years has passed (that was fast). Here I am, wondering. Was my stay in the company worth it? I can't help but ask myself. Am I really happy here? Is this the job that I really wanted? Questions like that are inevitable.... and at one point or the other, one must make a decision.

Tomorrow will be the start of my 3rd year in the IT corporate world. I wonder what things are in store for me. I hope for the best.

2 Comments:

Blogger Duke Xander said...

ei, Congrats!

Monday, August 15, 2005 8:14:00 PM

 
Blogger cheanne said...

Now why does this seem strangely familiar? Hehehehe. =)
Here's an all too similar article:
http://cheanne.blogspot.com/2006/03/today-is-good-day-to-die.html

Thursday, March 09, 2006 6:15:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home