Where everything seems blah blah blah....

Thursday, April 21, 2005

No News is Good News

Don't you agree? Sometimes I feel its better that way. I heard terrible news as of late.

  • A fire incident lasted for more than 12 hours yesterday. It's so sad that the entire family (except the eldest son who got married and moved out) was trapped inside the burning building. Only a miracle could have saved them.
  • Another sad news from yesterday was the passing away of one of my dearest friend's dad. =( Though I haven't met her dad, I feel sorry for her loss. Its hard to lose one's dad.
I'll pray for them.

We live in a real world, so we must accept whatever hardships life may bring us. Many things are inevitable. We must not forget the memories or the lessons that they left us. A friend once said, being forgotten is worse than death. Grieve if you need to grieve. But after that, move on and live life to the fullest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home