Where everything seems blah blah blah....

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

A Grammy Speech Worth Remembering

Last night, Kanye West won the Best Rap album (or Best Rap Song, I forgot and I don't care). What caught my attention was his acceptance speech. He said something like nothing in this world is promised except death - so true! And he continued saying something like siezing the moment coz we might regret not doing it later on. I know how that feels. I have a lot of those "what if I did that" moments. I need to get over that someday.

As for him winning that grammy, hel said he'll be partying whole night long or maybe weeks long. His speech is one of a kind. And it's nice to be reminded once in a while. Something you won't hear often in acceptance speeches. (way to go Kanye West! hats off to you!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

say wuh? (clapping)

ganda ng post ah. too bad d ko napanood. =D

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 1:41:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home