Where everything seems blah blah blah....

Monday, February 14, 2005

D-Day on V-Day

What did just happen? A while ago, I came home from work then suddenly, I was informed that there had been bombings in Makati. So I switched on the TV and there I saw news reports of bombings (yes, with an S!) It seems that there were actually 3 simultaneous bombings. One in Makati, one in Davao and one Gen Santos. Happy Valentine turned Bloody Valentine. *sigh*

Today is supposed to be a day of love-giving (or love-making to some =D). As for me, since I haven't found my S.O. yet... *yoohooo! paging cupid* I can just spend the night watching the 47th Grammy Awards and that'll be..... *in a very sarcastic tone* reeeeaaally fun! =P Kidding aside, I'm really rooting for the song If I Ain't Got You by Alicia Keys and The Reason by Hoobastank. I just can't get enough of them. edit: Alicia Keys won several grammys. Hoobastank zero.

Isn't it amazing that during Valentine's Day, prices tend to skyrocket? The prices of roses go two-fold, sometimes even more. Not to mention the already horrible traffic jams, they just keep on getting worse by the minute. But let's face it, getting through all this trouble is definitely one way to impress yung S.O. =) (or am I wrong?)

With the love and fear surrounding today's events, it got me thinking... about loving... about fear of rejection...

Happy Valentine's Day!

2 Comments:

Blogger cheanne said...

Weren't you supposed to be having a "romantic research" that night? hehehe =)

Forgive the hype during Valentine's, it's the only time guys take that super-extra mile for a girl hehe =)

Thursday, February 17, 2005 9:15:00 PM

 
Blogger b-ray said...

hmmm... I can't seem to remember what happened last feb 14.... =P

Saturday, February 19, 2005 10:20:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home