Where everything seems blah blah blah....

Sunday, April 03, 2005

The Return of the Blogger: Episode 1

In a galaxy far far away.... *stop the intro*

Before anything else, I'd like to say, "I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

It's been like, a month now (wow that long huh?) since I left posted anything. The explanation is, first, I was having the Blog Paradox. Second, I was busy with my research. Third, I was playing Gunbound. Yeah yeah, "busy with research" and I find time to play LOL! How ironic isn't it? Well you need to start practicing multitasking. =D Fourth, I got work too you know. If you may not know, I'm one of the millions of people who work infront of their computer desk for a majority of the day. And last but the not least, I was on vacation! Woohoo!!!

I'm having the Blog Paradox more often than ever. I was having lots of ideas what to post from time to time but when I'm infront of the computer, *poof*, they're gone!

But to be honest, I really don't feel like blogging lately. I think I lost my urge to blog.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha! o nga ako dn.. addicted to gunbound;)

Thursday, April 14, 2005 10:18:00 AM

 
Blogger b-ray said...

silver axe na ako yey!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 11:18:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home